Last week and this week are busy weeks. Last week I went and saw Annie at the Murray Amphitheater. It was really good and my friends were all fabulous. We also went to swimming, to Ms. Margenes, and to the park every day(Free Lunch.) One exciting thing happening this week is Peter Pan. It is over at West Valley and it is going to be amazing! I kind of feel sorry for Ammon because he has such a short amount of free time. He goes to work and then comes home for an Hour or so and then off to Peter Pan. He was really tired yesterday and took a 3 hour nap! I am not in Peter Pan. I am jealous, but only a little bit. This Tuesday I am going to go to the temple and do baptisms and then I will come home, get changed, and go to Grandma Blacks. Quite a fun, busy week!
There are seven people in our family, with the kids ages ranging from 13 to 4. We are involved in school activities, sports, singing and dancing, and having adventures. It is a noisy, fun, active time of our lives.
A Fairy Tale Friday! 🏰
-
Happy Friday Poptropicans!
We've got some more behind-the-scenes illustrations for the new Fairy Tale
Island! Let us know what you think in the comments...
Up-cycled Furniture
-
Look what Shauna and I did with the left over pallets. We put this together
in two days! It is so fun to lounge around the backyard together. I love my
si...
Update
-
It has been a fun, full time around here lately. A couple of photo updates
are in order. Ammon had his promotion from 9th grade. It was a really fun
e...
Farewell South Florida
-
We cannot believe that our mission is just about over. The attached picture
shows members of the Snapper Creek branch who gave Elder and Sister Black a
se...
Hi, i'm Emilee
-
Hi, as you know my name is Emilee. I am 10 years old, have 2 sisters 2
brothers and a cat(her names sparkle).I go to a cool school and super
frends.I lo...
Every thing !!!
-
OK this is to prove Caleb is still alive! I am Emma writing what Caleb says.
I I love swimming. I like swimming is refreshing and very very fun! I like
swim...
Stories to tell
-
This past set of adventures has been some of the greatest of all time for
me and my family. Some of the adventures include, trek, snakes, scout camp,
and m...
Pre-School
-
I like pre-school. I like playing with toys. I really like playing with the
Batman and Robin's. I really like doing crafts at Miss Debbie's class. We
lear...
No comments:
Post a Comment