Monday, June 22, 2009

Chores

Guess What! I actually have chores that I like this week! Amazing! last week I had sweet spot (the kitchen) I found out that I really do not like cleaning the kitchen. Well now i can laugh at Ammon because he has Sweet spot this week. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! So now I have weekend paradise(the bathroom, entry way, car, and front yard) Surprisingly it seems sooo much easier than Sweet spot (probably because it doesn't get dirty 3 times a day, Especially if you don't finish it until after dinner) believe me I know. So other than chores every thing is going swimmingly. i am enjoying my summer. Unfortunatly last week i went swimming at the out door pool and when I came back I still had chores to do! No little faries came and cleaned our house while we were gone! ACK!!!!!!!!! I need to go enjoy my chore-free day now.
Emma

No comments: